between inspiration and insight

I am just a college student interested in things that are pretty, creative, funky, unique, handmade, vintage/vintage inspired, repurposed, peaceful... etc. Really anything that catches my eye. I guess that explains my blog. Read on!

Saturday, March 19, 2011

A Little Free People Magic....

So I was browsing through the DIY's on Honestly WTF the other day and I came across a picture of a colorful fishtail braid from Free Peoples September Catalog that inspired me to dye my hair! I always like to change it up with the mop I have on my head (it really does feel that way sometimes) and since I am in an effort to grow it out for the next year or two I have to get my change from color and shape. This picture really helps me out. I won't be able to do it for a couple months because my Aunt Michelle does my hair and I don't trust anyone else. But as soon as I can get out to spend some time with her I will get it done. :)

As for my present obsession.... I returned to the Free People website this week (after falling in love with the fishtail) for the first time in a long time and remembered how much I enjoy the fashion world. So I started a list of things that I totally dig.............








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...